Both Community and Prime Suspect are on tonight with new episodes. You know why I’m pairing them, right? Because come January, NBC is putting Community “on hiatus” to make way for the return of 30 Rock. Community is said to return at “an unspecified date” but NBC has “halted production” on Prime Suspect, which means it is effectively canceled. Community has been especially good in recent weeks, and, if it helps NBC and those of you who don’t watch it to say this, very accessible and audience-friendly while retaining its densely layered comic appeal. READ FULL STORY
Tag: TV Tonight (21-30 of 131)
Describing President Obama as “still the only adult in the room,” Martin Sheen will tell Joy Behar tonight that liberals in Hollywood should hold back on criticizing the President: “Steady, steady,” he warns recent celebrity Obama critics such as Michael Moore and Matt Damon, “you’re talking about a very special man.” READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Gotham' recap: What did you think of its 'Pilot'?
- 'Dallas' finale postmortem: Producer, star talk about losing a Ewing
- 'Big Bang Theory' season premiere: 12 favorite laugh lines
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Scorpion' premiere react: Get smarter
- 'Sleepy Hollow' recap: 'This Is War'
- 'Voice' recap: Gwen and Pharrell take their first spin at blind auditions
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Age is just a state of mind