Both Community and Prime Suspect are on tonight with new episodes. You know why I’m pairing them, right? Because come January, NBC is putting Community “on hiatus” to make way for the return of 30 Rock. Community is said to return at “an unspecified date” but NBC has “halted production” on Prime Suspect, which means it is effectively canceled. Community has been especially good in recent weeks, and, if it helps NBC and those of you who don’t watch it to say this, very accessible and audience-friendly while retaining its densely layered comic appeal. READ FULL STORY
Tag: TV Tonight (21-30 of 131)
Describing President Obama as “still the only adult in the room,” Martin Sheen will tell Joy Behar tonight that liberals in Hollywood should hold back on criticizing the President: “Steady, steady,” he warns recent celebrity Obama critics such as Michael Moore and Matt Damon, “you’re talking about a very special man.” READ FULL STORY
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!