Talk about loading up an episode with character epiphanies: As it hurtles to a season ending, Parenthood piled on twists, revelations, and betrayals this week. So, right off the bat: Crosby and Jasmine? In a tent? Together with Jabbar? I kept looking around for that irritating cellist, lugging her instrument into the tent to spoon with Crosby… READ FULL STORY
Tag: Parenthood (11-20 of 30)
It’s a measure of how much we can become involved with the characters of Parenthood that the current Adam-got-kissed-by-Rachel storyline is so irritating — in a good way. By that I mean, it’s successfully designed to make you argue with anyone who also watches the show. Was it a mistake, last night, for Adam to tell Kristina about the kiss? Was Crosby the rare voice of sensible realism in telling him he should clam up and let the indiscretion pass? How dumb was Adam to promise to fire Rachel and then not follow through, his sin of omission so easily discovered by his wife? READ FULL STORY
NBC's Fall schedule, night by night: Can you get a bigger audience by combining Playboy bunnies with 'Parenthood'?
I sure hope the fall schedule NBC announced today does better than the fall shows NBC has given us in recent years, because aren’t we all tired of making jokes about the latest Law & Order spin-off, fretting over Chuck, and reminding each other that this used to be the home of Friends, Seinfeld, and Cheers? READ FULL STORY
Last night’s Parenthood had some of the best parent-child interactions I’ve seen on TV in a while. Certainly the entire Haddie-has-sex, Adam-and-Kristina-react plot line was one that must have reverberated throughout many households. READ FULL STORY
Another week, another foolish decision made by the character we love to see make foolish decisions. In a new plan — hey, that was the title of the episode, “New Plan” — to win back Jasmine, Crosby decided to buy a house. Because if there’s one thing a woman who’s hurt by your infidelity wants, it’s to move in with you, and into a house so small, she can’t help seeing you when you’re both in it all the time. READ FULL STORY
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!