In an otherwise above-average episode of Glee, the much-publicized appearance of Kathy Griffin guest-starring as a Sarah Palin parody fell as flat as Brittany’s speaking voice. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kathy Griffin (1-3 of 3)
This morning on The View, Elisabeth Hasselbeck called Kathy Griffin “scum” for joking on her Bravo show My Life On The D-List last week that Sen. Scott Brown “has two daughters that are prostitutes.” “You defend your daughters against scum who come after them,” said Hasselbeck. Whoopi Goldberg followed that up by saying that “if somebody talked about my daughter READ FULL STORY
Last night, tough investigative reporter Craig Ferguson got to the bottom of Kathy Griffin’s “Did she say f— on New Year’s Eve with Anderson Cooper on CNN?” controversy. Or as Craig put it, was she banned for “sayin’ a word that begins with ‘f’ and it isn’t ‘fandango'”? Here are the highlights of the interrogation from The Late Late Show for future reporters to admire:
Griffin says “f—” three times in this conversation alone, I’m pleased to report. And as you can see/hear, Craig does not back away from the f-bomb himself.
“It’s like what Shakespeare did,” says Griffin. “I’m a wordsmith.”
“I wouldn’t go that far,” says Craig.
Hey, maybe CBS needs to put Ferguson and Griffin on, live, next New Year’s Eve. What do you think of that pairing?
Latest Videos in TV
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here
- 'Masters of Sex' costume designer on taking series' style into 1960
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 of A&E's online-daters-on-a-deserted-island series
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies