As we arrive at the end of the first week of Jimmy Kimmel’s new time period, it may seem a tad premature to start affixing a position to Kimmel in the constellation of 11:30 p.m. late-night stars. But already, trends in the viewership of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The Late Show with David Letterman, as well as the personalities of their hosts, suggest a few interesting things. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jimmy Kimmel (1-10 of 29)
Last night, the late-night hosts were faced with the question of whether or not to address the shootings in Aurora, Colorado, at a screening of The Dark Knight Rises. It’s always a tricky business for entertainers who exist to be — in a word used by both Jay Leno and Craig Ferguson — silly, but each finds a different solution.
Jay Leno prefaced his monologue with brief remarks expressing his sympathy to the victims and their families, saying that his responsibility was to make people laugh at the end of the day. Jimmy Fallon chose not to address the subject. READ FULL STORY
Britney Spears on 'Jimmy Kimmel': Tattoos, 'The Poo Cocktail Supreme,' and 'You're getting on my nerves'
Britney Spears closed out Tuesday the way she began it: on ABC. Except her concert footage on Good Morning America wasn’t nearly as entertaining as her musical and comedy stylings on Jimmy Kimmel Live! READ FULL STORY
Some saw Bill O’Reilly’s pre-Super Bowl conversation with President Barack Obama as less of an interview than an interruption-fest. The Fox News Channel host interjected such essential comments as “Those are tough boys, the Muslim Brotherhood” and (speaking about a chunk of the American people) “They hate you,” for READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'
- Fall TV 2014: EW critics pick 6 new series to watch
- 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Big Brother'; 'Dancing With the Stars': Tuesday TV recaps
- Frankie's 'Big Brother' regret? 'Trusting Caleb. Period.'
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- Fantastic Fest 2014: 22 wonderfully weird films in Austin
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- 'Revenge' season 4 trailer: 'Emily Thorne, I'm coming for you'