Never have I been so glad to be wrong… in just a couple of Emmy categories. I’m certainly not going to whine about not predicting such superb surprise nominations as Louie CK, Timothy Olyphant, and Walton Goggins.
Tag: In Treatment (1-4 of 4)
'In Treatment': Here's how to keep the show going: Help suggest new therapists, new patients, new format
So HBO has announced that it’s not renewing In Treatment…in its current form. This is sad news for those of us who’ve grown to love our hushed but emotionally electrifying sessions with Gabriel Byrne’s Dr. Paul Weston. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur': And the winner is...
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Interview' nixed for Xmas theatrical release by Sony
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- Peter Jackson and 'The Hobbit': Three-peating himself--until one shining moment at the end?