Never have I been so glad to be wrong… in just a couple of Emmy categories. I’m certainly not going to whine about not predicting such superb surprise nominations as Louie CK, Timothy Olyphant, and Walton Goggins.
Tag: In Treatment (1-4 of 4)
'In Treatment': Here's how to keep the show going: Help suggest new therapists, new patients, new format
So HBO has announced that it’s not renewing In Treatment…in its current form. This is sad news for those of us who’ve grown to love our hushed but emotionally electrifying sessions with Gabriel Byrne’s Dr. Paul Weston. READ FULL STORY
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- 'American Hustle': EW review
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': EW review
- 'Her': EW review
- 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'Walking Dead': Which won 2013?
- 'Mockingjay': Robert Knepper cast as 'Antonius'
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: New EW cover
- SAG Award nominations: TV snubs/surprises
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)