Speaking to Bob Costas on Rock Center with Brian Williams on Monday night, former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky denied he had “any inappropriate sexual contact” with children. “I have horsed around with kids,” Sandusky told Costas in a phone interview. “I have showered [with children] after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their leg without intent of sexual contact.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Controversy (31-40 of 305)
Don’t know if you’ve been following Darrell Hammond as he tours to promote his new book God, If You’re Not Up There, I’m F—ed, but he’s been giving some eye- and ear-opening interviews. The former Saturday Night Live cast member was interviewed yesterday by Terry Gross on NPR’s Fresh Air, and had to stop at various moments to collect himself, brought to tears at recounting the abuse he suffered at the hands of his mother, his compulsive cutting, and the humane treatment he received from Lorne Michaels and SNL. READ FULL STORY
South Park deployed Cartman as a symbol of the “1%” that the Occupy Wall Street movement is protesting in an episode that wasn’t all that funny because it was so uncharacteristically obvious. No, wait — South Park is frequently at its best when it is most ferociously obvious; this was merely obvious obvious. READ FULL STORY
David Letterman did not pussyfoot around in making clear his feelings about the Occupy Wall Street protestors. “I love these people causin’ trouble,” he said on Monday night’s Late Show. “Increasingly, this is the way we get change in this country.” READ FULL STORY
Describing President Obama as “still the only adult in the room,” Martin Sheen will tell Joy Behar tonight that liberals in Hollywood should hold back on criticizing the President: “Steady, steady,” he warns recent celebrity Obama critics such as Michael Moore and Matt Damon, “you’re talking about a very special man.” READ FULL STORY
Kate Plus 8 went out with a whimper on Monday night. Or rather, Kate Gosselin went out whimpering. After all the years of showcasing her children, her husband, and her ever-changing hair and moods, Gosselin said proudly that “ours has always been the realest reality show that’s out there.” READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'The Affair' season finale recap: Here is where they left us
- 'SNL' recap: Amy Adams, One Direction, Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, and...Dr. Evil?!
- 'The Legend of Korra' series finale recap: Ending on its own terms
- Stephen Colbert, not 'Stephen Colbert': 7 clips of the man untethered from his TV persona
- 'Hobbit' wins the weekend box office battle: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes a surprise visit to 'SNL' as Dr. Evil: Watch
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' recap: 'Nice to Metria'
- Craig Ferguson signs off 'Late Late Show' with an all-star 'Drum' corps--and a dream