A 30-minute sitcom starring the likable Laura Prepon, based on autobiographical work by Chelsea Handler, with numerous remarks about being drunk and approximately 79 euphemisms for the word “vagina,” all of which substituted for jokes. D+ READ FULL STORY
Tag: Chelsea Handler (1-3 of 3)
First, I hope Meredith Vieira doesn’t leave the Today show — she’s intelligent and funny and can handle every sort of segment, a tricky skill. Still, if the reports are true about her exit when her contract is up in September, her replacement will be crucial to the Today show’s ratings, as well as the chemistry with her coanchor Matt Lauer. With that in mind, let’s pick some possibilities: READ FULL STORY
Proving that adolescent drinking games can be hazardous to your health, Jimmy Fallon fell and cut his hand while conducting one of his “martini races” on Tuesday night against Chelsea Handler. The slip and fall Fallon took was impressive, as was the amount of blood he started leaking… as was Handler’s aplomb: “I just wanted to promote my new book,” she said, gazing sourly at Fallon’s wound:
Meanwhile, last night Jimmy Kimmel suggested to American Idol that instead of doing a bland “peppy” group number, they ululate about worshiping the devil, drinking blood, eating hearts and brains. Here’s the song:
I’d like to put up the best moment of all: the terrific moment during last night’s Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson when Craig began deconstructing late-night cliches — the host signaling to the band; doing a Leno-esque adjustment to his tie; railing against having to wear a suit (“like a f—ing mortician!”) just because “talk show hosts have been doing this since the 1950s, so I have to dress like this? It’s like the Amish!”…
… but of course CBS.com never makes Craig’s clips available at a sensible hour the next morning. By which I mean now.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'SNL': How'd Cameron Diaz do?
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'