A 30-minute sitcom starring the likable Laura Prepon, based on autobiographical work by Chelsea Handler, with numerous remarks about being drunk and approximately 79 euphemisms for the word “vagina,” all of which substituted for jokes. D+ READ FULL STORY
Tag: Chelsea Handler (1-3 of 3)
First, I hope Meredith Vieira doesn’t leave the Today show — she’s intelligent and funny and can handle every sort of segment, a tricky skill. Still, if the reports are true about her exit when her contract is up in September, her replacement will be crucial to the Today show’s ratings, as well as the chemistry with her coanchor Matt Lauer. With that in mind, let’s pick some possibilities: READ FULL STORY
Proving that adolescent drinking games can be hazardous to your health, Jimmy Fallon fell and cut his hand while conducting one of his “martini races” on Tuesday night against Chelsea Handler. The slip and fall Fallon took was impressive, as was the amount of blood he started leaking… as was Handler’s aplomb: “I just wanted to promote my new book,” she said, gazing sourly at Fallon’s wound:
Meanwhile, last night Jimmy Kimmel suggested to American Idol that instead of doing a bland “peppy” group number, they ululate about worshiping the devil, drinking blood, eating hearts and brains. Here’s the song:
I’d like to put up the best moment of all: the terrific moment during last night’s Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson when Craig began deconstructing late-night cliches — the host signaling to the band; doing a Leno-esque adjustment to his tie; railing against having to wear a suit (“like a f—ing mortician!”) just because “talk show hosts have been doing this since the 1950s, so I have to dress like this? It’s like the Amish!”…
… but of course CBS.com never makes Craig’s clips available at a sensible hour the next morning. By which I mean now.
Latest Videos in TV
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Frank Miller wrote that: 13 tell-tale signs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes