The TV nominations for the Golden Globes were such a predictable mishmash of well-deserved semi-surprises, the usual suspects, and dismaying disappointments that, like the SAG nominations yesterday and the Emmy nominations perennially, it makes me wonder two things: Why do I — and you; we — get so het up about awards, and is America ever going to reward John Noble? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Big Bang Theory (1-7 of 7)
Charlie Harper was as excited about going to Paris as Charlie Sheen might be: “They have their own Disney World and they serve wine!” he exulted on this, the last new Two and a Half Men for a while. READ FULL STORY
Tonight, it’s a special Big Bang Theory edition of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. The cast will pretty much take over the show, including comedy sketches. Meanwhile, Craig auditions to become READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Jennifer Love Hewitt joins the BAU in new 'Criminal Minds' art
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'The Knick' recap: 'Start Calling Me Dad'
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50