Kate Gosselin began the new season of Kate Plus 8 episodes by showing a new side of herself. Charming, witty, and endearing, she managed to overturn a widespread image of herself as petty, mean, and selfish. The new episode took the family-minus-Jon to READ FULL STORY
Tag: Babies, Babies, Babies (1-10 of 23)
Bethenny Frankel is arguably the best product manufactured by Bravo’s Real Housewives factory. She’s smart, funny, and self-aware. She’s also aggressive, argumentative, and drives a hard bargain, whether it’s with her Skinnygirl business or her marriage to Jason Hoppy. READ FULL STORY
For the most part, I thought Glee finished up its first season the way Glee would: With performances so good, they prevented the gag-reflex I have at Journey songs and pomp-rock such as Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody.” It’s all about balance: I’ll forgive the use of the ukulele for the astute use of “To Sir With Love.”
One development sticks in my craw, however. Shelby Corcoran ends up with Beth? After READ FULL STORY
The two back-to-back editions of the new specials Kate Plus Eight could have used a combo-title: The Horror, The Horror.
In the first, which TLC called “6th Birthday Surprise,” the Jon-less Kate Gosselin took her eight kids to READ FULL STORY
Oprah Winfrey said on today’s show she “had reservations” about interviewing Nadya Suleman and thereby joining the Octomom media coverage — until she got a letter from Suleman saying the Octomom wanted the world “to see her for who she is.”
Who she is, to my eyes after watching Oprah, is a woman with a shaky grasp on reality, READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: WHAT is in that cage?
- Jimmy Kimmel's 'Friends' fantasy spurs real-life mini-reunion
- 'Teen Wolf' talk with Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien: 'I enjoy us'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Cressida, Gale among new character posters
- 'Walking Dead' First Look: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead' costars eagerly spill Andrew Lincoln's hairy secrets
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels' recaps