Because Parenthood is, among other good things, a paragon of domestic semi-realism (nope, still not buying that coffee-cart-girl adoption), I was dismayed to see how […] Read the full post.
'Parenthood' review: Cee Lo Green stole the spotlight from baby Nora
Latest Videos in TV
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Multiversity' mapped: A DC Comics mind-blower
- 'Fifty Shades' isn't only way to 'Fall' for Jamie Dornan
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 1 panels
- 'Arrow' boss: 'Olicity' date is not a 'fake-out'
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
Also Check Out
Powered by WordPress.com VIP