As someone who’s watched at least a few episodes of every version of the Real Housewives franchise and feels a bit nauseous about it, I […] Read the full post.
'Mob Wives' premiere review: Funny, appalling, frightening, and good.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
From Our Partners
Powered by WordPress.com VIP